Its is believed and said that when a bride and groom begin looking out for wedding venues, they will either fall in love with the beauty of the place and sign a contract without considering any other practical thing. And it actually makes sense. Who wants to look black and say only well it was practical enough. And unless the place was magical enough that you are planning to carry on with the whole event around it you should not choose the wedding venues unless and until you are aware of the fact of how many guest would be coming and what is the budget you would be spending on the entire wedding. You also need to decide if you want to have a wedding ceremony done in the same place in other words all in one wedding venue. Once you are aware of all such things and have a few wedding venues in mind then its time that you begin asking your self these questions.
- What are the over time charges taken.
- Is there space for the bride and groom to relax
- Where will the photographs be taken. And is there any park near by or do the cordinators have some recommended spots on the grounds.
- Do they have any liquor license.
- Where can your guests park their vechiles. Is there any extra fees for parking. Do they have any valet parking.
- Who would be supervising and troubleshooting before and during the time of the event. And is it possible for you to meet them now.
- Does the venue have a sound system with adequate speakers or that has to be rented.
- Is there any payment schedule and what kind of deposits are required.
- Are there any hidden costs. Before signing in the contract do have a look at them.
- Is the wedding chair venue wheel chair accessible and if not how many chairs are their to climb. Check and see how close is the parking from the ceremony and the reception room.
Hopefully these questions would help you cover all the basic things you have been looking at in a wedding venue. There are questions that would arise personally and it all depends on how you actually deal with it. To know more about luxury marriage hall in Bangalore visit us today.