Its is believed and said that when a bride and groom begin looking out for wedding venues, they will either fall in love with the beauty of the place and sign a contract without considering any other practical thing. And it actually makes sense. Who wants to look black and say only well it was practical enough. And unless the place was magical enough that you are planning to carry on with the whole event around it you should not choose the wedding venues unless and until you are aware of the fact of how many guest would be coming and what is the budget you would be spending on the entire wedding. You also need to decide if you want to have a wedding ceremony done in the same place in other words all in one wedding venue. Once you are aware of all such things and have a few wedding venues in mind then its time that you begin asking your self these questions.
- What are the over time charges taken.
- Is there space for the bride and groom to relax
- Where will the photographs be taken. And is there any park near by or do the cordinators have some recommended spots on the grounds.
- Do they have any liquor license.
- Where can your guests park their vechiles. Is there any extra fees for parking. Do they have any valet parking.
- Who would be supervising and troubleshooting before and during the time of the event. And is it possible for you to meet them now.
- Does the venue have a sound system with adequate speakers or that has to be rented.
- Is there any payment schedule and what kind of deposits are required.
- Are there any hidden costs. Before signing in the contract do have a look at them.
- Is the wedding chair venue wheel chair accessible and if not how many chairs are their to climb. Check and see how close is the parking from the ceremony and the reception room.
Hopefully these questions would help you cover all the basic things you have been looking at in a wedding venue. There are questions that would arise personally and it all depends on how you actually deal with it. To know more about luxury marriage hall in Bangalore visit us today.
Welcome to the wedding a season, a time that is honored with traditions and has recently been given a boost by Technology. We have all come across Pinterest boards and the facebook ads for matrimony focused. In fact many of us turn towards the internet researching their upcoming nuptials, the wedding and honey moon locations and the latest wedding trends. See what others have to say while it comes to selection of a wedding venue.
Selecting a Wedding Venue – What really matters? – An infographic by the team at Templetree Leisure
If you are married and you know and are aware of the fact that marriage is the most essential like food is for hunger. Perhaps you need to be happier in your marriage and if you are thinking of getting married and are looking out for some tips then here are some of good advices for you to lead a happy married life.
Respecting each and every ones views all the time. Giving particular attention is actually what your spouse continues to keep looking for. Ideally you need to begin working hard and should see what works out well and what does not. Make sure you do not land up disappoint your partner and incase you do so say i am sorry to disappoint you and i will try to make it up for that.
Listening to each other properly. Do not pretend to listen whilst you formulate the answer. Show consideration to your spouse and with high regards to not to disagreeing un necessarily.
Giving Priority to your spouse than everything else in your life. Showing a bit of esteem for your spouse giving more importance than any thing else in life.
Saying I love you often.
Starting your day with a small hug and a kiss
Taking out time and spending a few moments together. Just the two of you alone.
Cooking for each other and showing that you appreciate the thoughfulness and the food even if you could not do that better, or you may end up doing every thing by your self.
Doing each and every thing that would make each other feel special and good.
Being patient with each other as much as possible.
Making sure that your partner is aware of the small appreciation with each and every little thing that they like to do, like doing the washing up or cleaning the bed.
Love respect and courtesy are the three major ingredients to live a happy married life. So always try and understand each other. To know more about wedding party halls in bangalore visit us today.